Advanced Automated Controls, Inc. offers a diverse range of automation engineering services utilizing the latest and most cost effective technologies. We provide robust, scalable, user friendly and nonproprietary solutions that can be seamlessly integrated into existing system platforms and prove to be the solid foundation for a new project. We focus on all crucial factors such as production efficiency, product flexibility and traceability, maintenance, plant performance, and regulatory compliance during every developmental and implementation phase of a project. AAC, Inc. helps you to operate your production facility profitably, efficiently and in compliance with current government, industrial and safety regulations. We understand the necessity for our valued customers to comply with nationally and internationally recognized quality standards such as GAMP, (c)GMP, USDA, 3A, 21 CFR Part 11, ISA-88, ISO 9001, OSHA and associated FDA requirements and regulations.
Process Automation Highlights:
- Functional Requirements and Specifications
- Facilities Automation and Integration Planning
- Project Scope and Specifications Development
- Integration Requirements and Specifications
- Detailed P&ID and Control Drawings Development
- Information and MES Design and Programming
- SCADA Design and Programming
- PLC Configuration and Programming
- HMI Configuration and Programming
- Custom Code Development and Integration
- DCS Configuration and Programming
- System Staging, Simulation, and Testing
- Installation, Startup, and Commissioning
Advanced Automated Controls, Inc. understands the necessity for our valued customers to comply with nationally and internationally recognized quality standards such as GAMP, (c)GMP, USDA, 3A, 21 CFR Part 11, ISA-88, ISO 9001, OSHA and associated FDA requirements and regulations. These regulations provide crucial industry standards to assure product consistency and operational efficiency throughout your batch processing application.
Batch Management Highlights:
- Improve on batch cycle time
- Improved batch yield and consistency
- Data protection including backup and disaster recovery, historical logging, redundancy and fault tolerant systems
- Decrease changeover time, downtime, and raw material loss
- Design and installation of industrial networks
- Recipe based system management and execution
- ISA-88 phase driven control system solutions
- Instrumentation validation and calibration
- Lower engineering cost throughout the life-cycle of your manufacturing process
- Lower cost of capturing data, including less time to manually record batch data
Today’s manufacturing markets are more competitive than ever. If you are like many manufacturing facilities, in order to stay competitive you need to maximize your current processes while minimizing capital expenditures. In order to achieve these goals and eliminate the struggle with inaccurate and time-consuming data collection, you need accurate automated data collection on your plant floor. You have developed integral data systems at the front end and back end of your processes, now is the time to integrate all of your systems and automate data collection on the plant floor.
The data acquisition experts at Advanced Automated Controls, Inc. will provide you with a fully customizable turn-key system capable of providing valuable benefits such as:
- Drive business goals to the production floor.
- Create the information link between orders, operators, and equipment.
- Provide the ability to identify operator developmental needs.
- Implement control features to reduce production overruns and eliminate errors.
- Historical and Real-Time records of production events.
- Integration with existing PM and scheduling systems.
Accurate data collection is a necessary component of every successful business decision. Advanced Automated Controls, Inc. will work with you to analyze your processes and develop a system that works for you. We provide the information needed to make critical business decisions.
Drive System/Motion Control Applications
As a full service systems integrator, AAC, Inc. handles a wide range of motion control and robotic applications from custom-designing complete systems to retooling and reprogramming existing systems. We offer single source accountability for specialized applications and custom solutions and provide complete design, fabrication and machining capabilities. Our personnel are specialized in systems integration and are factory trained and certified to ensure smooth installations, comprehensive customer training and post startup support services. AAC, Inc. has designed systems for material handling, pharmaceutical, furniture manufacturing, food service, along with automotive and a wide range of other industries. From single axis point to point motion to multi-axis interpolated motion, we have the expertise to complete your project competitively, without sacrificing the quality you would expect from a leader in the industry.
With our lead individuals acquiring more than 50 years of motion control experience, AAC, Inc. is confident in and committed to consistently delivering our customers quality motion control applications. And as an independent systems integrator, we can provide you with the best hardware and software solutions for your application. Compliment this with our additional industrial automation services and you get more than just a motion application that does as expected, you get a complete automation solution that will increase efficiency, improve production rates, attain higher quality levels, and ensure the highest safety levels in the industry.